DESIGNTEK HAS THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
We operate on the simple premise that people are our most valued asset. Their efforts and contributions protect our reputation and ensure service quality through operational excellence. At DesignTek there are no limits to your career path, and we are always looking for talented, passionate people to join our growing staff. Your presence will make an impact and you will work directly with the firm’s ownership. For your dedication and hard work, you’ll be rewarded with the satisfaction of being part of highly innovative business with huge credibility in the community.
We offer a competitive salary and beneits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off, holidays and annual retirement contribution. Qualified candidates can use our on line form and resume uploader on this page. DesignTek Engineering and Surveying is an equal opportunity employer
AVAILABLE POSITION: LAND SURVEY PARTY CHIEF
Come join our growing team of professionals!
We are looking for a Land Survey Party Chief who is interested in field work related to the execution and quality control of surveying field projects.
Position will include field work, mainly local, but some travel and overnight stays may be required. AutoCAD /Trimble Business Center experience is a plus. This position will take direction from and work under senior level staff. The ideal person for this position seeks a fast paced, challenging environment, a place to grow and improve skills, and a collaborative environment that is stable and focused on developing your career and reaching your potential.
AVAILABLE POSITION: ENGINEERING CAD TECHNICIAN
AVAILABLE POSITION: CAD TECHNICIAN – CIVIL 3D
We have an immediate opening for a CAD Technician to work with our Team to provide production support for our Civil, Municipal, and Land Survey Group. Job duties will include technical help desk support assisting staff with design software, in-house training, assist in development of CAD standards; providing project design and construction document production assistance.
Specific Qualifications include:
- Associates or Technical Degree with a focus in Computer Graphics for Construction and/or Civil Survey related degree with focus on Computer Aided Design.
- Proficient in Civil 3D, required
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge of civil design and construction through education or work experience
AVAILABLE POSITION: LAND SURVEYING TECHNICIAN
We are seeking a Land Surveying Technician with experience preparing Boundary Surveys, Topographic Surveys, ALTA Surveys, Plats of Subdivision, Plats of Easement, Construction As-builts and Writing Legal Descriptions. The ideal candidate will also be proficient using AutoCAD Civil 3D software.
Specific Qualifications include:
- Licensed SIT or PLS in the State of Illinois
- Minimum of 10 years of Land Surveying experience
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to manage clients
- Experience in project management, proposal writing, and cost estimating
- Ability to oversee, manage, and direct the product produced by the Survey Department; provide assistance and guidance to staff; and trouble shoot when necessary.
- Valid driver’s license